Here are 16 quick and easy healthy breakfast recipes you can make on Sunday for your meal prep and enjoy all week long. A balance of recipes from savory, to sweet, to kid-friendly. There is something for everyone to love, whether you are vegan, gluten free or simply trying to eat better. You are going to want to check all of these out for sure!
How we start our day is so important to staying ready and prepared for whatever we have planned. So here are 16 Easy healthy breakfast recipes you can make on Sunday and enjoy all week long!
All of these amazing recipes are healthy, quick and easy meals you can meal prep and enjoy for breakfast or even for lunches, snacks or dinner. These easy and delicious recipes all take a minimal amount of effort and ingredients and are simple ways to get those fruits and veggies in. Love that!
What is a balanced breakfast?
Let’s start by talking about what is considered a balanced breakfast. A well balanced breakfast is one that consists of healthy protein, carbohydrates and fat. Including this combination in your regular meals will get you going and keep you full and fuelled all morning long as well as eat better the rest of the day.
Here are some things to consider when budding your healthy breakfast
- You want to include some hearty sweet and savory fruits and veggies to give you good nutrition and flavor in every bite.
- Healthy lean proteins likes eggs, greek yogurt and organic breakfast sausage.
- Plus some whole grains like oats, quinoa and sprouted grain bread
- Finally, add in some healthy fats like avocado, coconut or almond milk, low-fat cheese and nut butter.
With little to no effort you can make these amazing easy healthy breakfast recipes and have some easy grab and go meals everyone in your family will love!
How these healthy breakfast recipes will help you
- Save you time and money
- Provide healthy meal options for busy mornings
- Keep you on track with your healthy eating
- Reduce meal stress early in the day
- Help you stay organized with your meal prep and planning
So, here are my top 16 quick and easy healthy breakfast ideas you can make on Sunday and enjoy all week long! How great is that?
Don’t forget to check out my easy meal prep ideas at the end of this post for the best make ahead and storing tips!
I broke these recipe up into a few categories – Savory Breakfast Quiche Recipes, Simple Breakfast Smoothie Recipes, Healthy Breakfast Muffin Recipes, and Kid -Friendly recipes.
These are some of my absolute favorite meals to start my day off in the right direction and they are all great for meal prep as well!
Savory Breakfast Quiche Recipes
- Healthy Crustless Ham and Broccoli Quiche
- Mushroom Asparagus Crustless Quiche
- Mini Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Healthy Spinach Bacon Quiche – Erin Lives Whole
Simple Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- Simple Berry Smoothie
- Simple Green Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Shake – Dairy Free
- Easy Peach Smoothie – Dinner At The Zoo
Healthy Breakfast Muffin Recipes
- Sausage and Pepper Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Protein Muffins
- Veggie Egg White Muffins
- Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
Kid-Friendly Healthy Breakfast Ideas
How good do all of these easy healthy breakfast ideas look? I just love them all and I eat most of them regularly, especially the Simple Berry Smoothie and the Almond Flour Pancakes, that are two of my personal favorites when I have no time to eat.
Meal Prep Tips For easy eating all week long
Best Breakfast Meal Prep Item Must Haves
- Airtight storage containers
- Glass Smoothie Cups – with straws
- Green Reusable Silverware
- Food Storage Ice Packs
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check these recipes out plus more of my healthy produce inspired recipes here.
For some inspiration, check out this incredible Mushroom Asparagus Quiche recipe that has all of the components of a super healthy breakfast all in one amazing recipe!Print