For some reason I have been obsessed with “mini” anything and making foods that can be eaten in single serving size little packages. I think it’s because food is just so cute when it is presented in a mini or single size version. Well, these 4 Ingredient Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Cups are just that. Mini size little quiches, filled with eggs, steamed broccoli and cheddar cheese all wrapped up in light and crispy wonton wrappers. Low-calorie, high in protein and so good! I have to thank my mom for this recipe idea since she recently requested a broccoli cheddar quiche recipe. Of course I had to come up with something that fits my own style and these met all of my requirements.
- Bite size
- Meal prep friendly
- Delicious of course
- Quick to make
I think I may even be able to get my kids to eat these. Fingers crossed! Once again the BEST part of all is that they took only 4 ingredients and about 25 minutes to make. So perfect for meal-prepping.
How to make these adorable 4 Ingredient Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Cups
Step one: Whisk the eggs and add the broccoli and cheddar (ingredients 1-3).
Step two: Prep the wonton wrappers, ingredient number 4. Just place them, two at a time, overlapping in a muffin pan.
Step three: Fill the wonton cups with the egg and veggie filling.
Step four: Bake in a 375F degree oven for 20-25 minutes and they are DONE!
Pretty amazing and these are so nutritious! They make a perfect healthy meal or quick snack any day of the week. I LOVE IT!
- 9 large eggs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 40 wonton wrappers
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees
- Crack the eggs into a medium size mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add the broccoli and cheddar cheese to the eggs and stir to combine.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin mold with two wonton wrappers, overlapping them on top of one another.
- Fill each wonton cup about 2/3 full with the egg mixture. Mine filled exactly 20.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes, watching them so they do not burn.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85 Total Fat: 3.5g Saturated Fat: 1.2g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 255mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 1.2g Sugar: .2g Protein: 9g