Delicious Mini Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche! Cheesy eggs filled with steamed broccoli and baked until fluffy and delicious. Low-calorie, vegetarian, 4-ingredients and so easy to make! One of the best meal-prep recipes!
I LOVE the combo of Broccoli and Cheddar in any form I can get it in, and these Mini Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche are my new favorite thing! For some reason, I have been obsessed with “mini” anything as well and making foods that can be eaten in single serving size little packages. I think it’s because food is just so cute when it is presented in a mini or single size version.
Well, these are just that. Mini size little quiches, filled with eggs, steamed broccoli and cheddar cheese. Low-calorie, high in protein and so good! I have to thank my mom for this recipe idea since she recently requested a broccoli cheddar quiche recipe.
What to expect from these crustless mini quiche
- Meal prep friendly
- Delicious and cheesy
- Healthy and packed with protein
- Simple and easy to make
Ingredients to make this recipe
How to make Mini Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Start with steaming the broccoli – the only way my kids will eat it!
Then fill the muffin cups with the chopped broccoli and shredded cheddar cheese.
Whisk up the eggs with a splash of milk and pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way full.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 17-20 minutes. They get so light and fluffy and can be stored for up to 4 days!
Pretty amazing and these are so nutritious! They make a perfect healthy meal or quick snack any day of the week. A great meal prep recipe as well!
Variations for this recipe
- You can use egg whites or half egg whites to cut the fat down.
- Sub in any veggies you have just make sure not to overfill the muffin tins.
- If you prefer to use mozzarella cheese, goat cheese or feta cheese then go for it and skip the cheddar! You could also omit the cheese altogether if you cannot tolerate the extra dairy or are trying to cut the fat down even more and they would still be delicious.
- If you don’t eat eggs then you could sub in chickpea flour mixed with water in place of the eggs. Just mix one cup of chickpea flour with one cup of water and a little olive oil, salt, and pepper and you can enjoy these as egg-free mini quiche cups. Add a little turmeric to get that egg-like golden color.
I hope you try this recipe. If you do, then please leave a comment and rating below.Print
Delicious Mini Crustless Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche! Cheesy eggs filled with steamed broccoli and baked until fluffy and delicious. Low-calorie, vegetarian, 4-ingredients and so easy to make! One of the best meal-prep recipes!
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (you can use plant-based milk)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into a medium-size mixing bowl and whisk well. Whisk in the milk
- Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Chop up the steamed broccoli, and divide the broccoli and cheddar cheese evenly between the muffin cups, but do not overfill. Fill about 1/3 of the way full.
- Pour the egg mixture about 3/4 of the way full in each. There should be just enough for 15-16 quiche cups.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes. Run a butter knife along the edge of each quiche cup to loosen it from the pan. Lift each quiche cup out of the pan, plate, serve warm and ENJOY!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- You can swap the broccoli out for any vegetables you have, just make sure the veggies are cooked and cooled first before adding them to the eggs.
- If you don’t eat eggs then you could sub in chickpea flour mixed with water in place of the eggs. Just mix one cup of chickpea flour with one cup of water and a little olive oil, salt and pepper and you can enjoy these as egg-free mini quiche cups. Add a little turmeric to get that egg-like golden color.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini quiche, crustless quiche recipe, broccoli cheddar quiche, healthy breakfast recipes