Hi there, I’m Amy, the creator of Pinch Me Good.
I’m a certified nutrition coach with a passion for eating healthy food but most of the time you can find me in my kitchen creating new and exciting feel good recipes or working out! My passion is teaching people how to eat better so they can feel better and live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives. I feel lucky to be able to connect with people all over the world. It makes me so happy to be able to work with people to help them find lifestyle changes they can make to live their best lives!
Here, Pinch Me Good simply focuses on sharing recipes using whole real foods and less processed ingredients.
I like to focus my diet on eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies but I also enjoy including lean meats and proteins like chicken and fish as well. Oh, and I love a good healthy snack or dessert once in a while too! So those are the types of recipes you will find here. A lot of my recipes are gluten-free, paleo, and dairy free. I also share a lot of vegan and vegetarian recipes since it is all about balance and eating all the healthy things! I have created categories for each of these types of recipes so you can easily find them in my recipe index. You will definitely want to check out my “air fryer” section as well.
More About Me…
- When I was growing up my parents fed us all kinds of healthy foods, including lentil soup, and I, LOVED IT, which is where my healthy eating habits started. We never ate a lot of processed foods or fast foods and I haven’t eaten fast food in over 20 years!
- I am a TRIPLET! I have two sisters, Sarah and Tara and we are fraternal triplets. We also have three older brothers but they are not TRIPLETS, haha.
- I used to work as a project manager at an insurance company. I was a project manager for 12 years and I loved it. I am so grateful for everything I learned during that time that has led me to this amazing job!
- I love to eat a big salad for at least one meal per day to help me get in all the VEGGIES!
- I make all my own salad dressings and I haven’t bought store-bought dressing in almost 10 years! It’s just so easy to make your own and you know all of the ingredients.
- I live in North Carolina with my amazing husband, Matt, our two boys Cameron and Samuel, and our doggie, Frankie.
- Matt and I have been married for almost 16 years, and together for 20 years!
GET IN TOUCH.
Please share your comments and feedback on my recipes and posts! I would love to hear from you. If you have other specific questions then feel free to email me at email@example.com.
I partner with trusted brands that I know and use products from in my everyday life through sponsored posts, social media, and affiliate marketing. If you would like to work with me then please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work with me
I also do freelance food photography! You can view my work here on this site. I focus on light and bright food photography and I am able to take on a few clients each month. Please reach out to email@example.com if interested.