Easy veggie egg white bites –Fluffy, nutritious egg whites, heart-healthy spinach, sweet cherry tomatoes and, salty feta cheese baked into these cute little b
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals to eat, but sometimes I am too busy to get something quick and healthy before heading out for the day. These veggie egg white bites are the perfect grab and go healthy breakfast that is wonderful for meal prep!
The egg whites get so fluffy when you bake them with the fresh spinach, sweet chopped cherry tomatoes and top with salty feta cheese. I added a dash of salt and pepper to each and they were A-mazing.
What to love about these veggie egg white bites
- Super easy and quick to make – In under 30 minutes!
- Nutritious – T
hesebabies pack in some good clean protein, heart-healthy spinach, and calcium from the feta cheese.
- They are just so cute!!! Okay, maybe not a benefit but an important point to make right?
- Great for meal prepping – Make a big batch to have on hand all week for a quick healthy breakfast or snack.
- Inexpensive – I made 24, and it only cost me around $12. If you buy the premixed carton of egg whites, it would be even cheaper.
- Low-carb, high-protein, delicious recipe!
What ingredients do you need to make egg white bites?
How to make Veggie Egg White Bites
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Divide the spinach and tomatoes between the muffin cups by placing a few leaves of spinach and a few chopped tomatoes in each.
- Pour the egg whites into each muffin cup to the top. Sprinkle on some crumbled feta cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17-20 minutes, remove, let cool for a few minutes, serve and ENJOY!
These store great in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days and make the best make-ahead breakfast!
I hope you like this recipe! Let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below.Print
Easy veggie egg white bites -Fluffy, nutritious egg whites, heart-healthy spinach, sweet cherry tomatoes and, salty feta cheese baked into these cute little bites. High in protein, low in fat and carbs, gluten-free and perfect for meal prepping!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups egg whites (whisked – you can use store-bought carton egg whites)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute the spinach between the muffin tins and top each with the diced cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the egg whites almost to the top of each muffin tin and season each with salt and pepper. Top each with a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the egg whites, are set and the edges are starting to brown. Remove and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Run a butter knife around each veggie egg white bite to loosen it up around the edges and lift them out of the muffin tin.
- Plate, serve warm, and enjoy!
These store perfectly in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave on high for 30-45 seconds.
You may also like these breakfast recipes that are also great for meal prepping.