Easy veggie egg white bites -Fluffy, nutritious egg whites, heart-healthy spinach, sweet cherry tomatoes and, salty feta cheese baked into these cute little bites. High in protein, low in fat and carbs, gluten-free and perfect for meal prepping!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups egg whites (whisked – you can use store-bought carton egg whites)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute the spinach between the muffin tins and top each with the diced cherry tomatoes.
- Pour the egg whites almost to the top of each muffin tin and season each with salt and pepper. Top each with a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the egg whites, are set and the edges are starting to brown. Remove and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Run a butter knife around each veggie egg white bite to loosen it up around the edges and lift them out of the muffin tin.
- Plate, serve warm, and enjoy!
These store perfectly in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave on high for 30-45 seconds.