The most delicious Easy Gluten-Free Herb Biscuits you will ever make! Perfectly crispy brown outer layer with a fluffy cheesy center all topped with butter and herbs. Yum!
Have you been in search of an Easy Gluten-Free Herb Biscuits recipe that still has that incredible texture and flavor you remember as a kid? Well, these biscuits have it all, the crispy light outer layer sprinkled with fresh herbs and a fluffy cheesy center that will have you singing and dancing around the kitchen. Trust me! These are outrageous! Outrageously delicious that is!
Additionally, It still baffles me that they are gluten-free but hey, I will take it! I have actually found that in a lot of cases gluten-free bread, pasta and other traditional foods that usually contain gluten actually taste better with the gluten-free ingredients. Check out my Low-Carb Focaccia Bread that is also gluten-free!
I also make these incredibly delicious Gluten-Free English Muffins from Gluten-Free on a Shoestring. She knows what she is doing with this recipe for sure!
Of course, in true Pinch me good fashion these are super simple to make and literally took less than half an hour. Not only are they gluten-free but they are vegetarian as well!
Also, if you are ever in a pinch and need biscuits quick, keep this recipe close by. It will be a go-to for me for sure! I make them all the time, especially around the holidays.
How to make these super Easy Gluten-Free Herb Biscuits
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Combine the dry with the wet ingredients and mix well and fold in the goat cheese.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the biscuits onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Brush with olive oil or butter and sprinkle with some herbs
So simple and easy to make that even my kids help me! My older son LOVES to cook and he just thinks he is hot stuff when he get’s to drop these onto the baking sheet using the ice cream scoop. Whatever it takes to get him in the kitchen with me.
Look at how fluffy the inside is with the hidden goat cheese surprise!
I don’t even think my family ever realizes they are gluten-free and I don’t think they care since they are just so DELICIOUS!
You will never need to look up another Gluten-Free Herb Biscuit recipe again and you can change-up the types of cheese and herbs you use to add some variety as well.
Can you even handle it! I know I can’t.
- 2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate medium size mixing bowl.
- Combine the dry with the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the goat cheese carefully.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the biscuits onto the baking sheet. Be sure to leave enough space between each biscuit since they will expand in the oven.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Mine took about 13 minutes.
- Once they come out, brush them with melted butter or olive oil and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 43mg Sodium: 463mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 4g