Protein packed Egg White Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap, a copycat Starbucks recipe. High protein egg whites mixed with hearty spinach and creamy feta cheese. This is the BEST way to start your day!
Anyone obsessed with the Starbucks Egg White Spinach Feta Wrap? Well, I am except I don’t like all of the sodium and the fact that I have to drive to get one. So I crafted a “copycat” Starbucks Egg White Spinach and Feta Wrap recipe, a protein packed egg wrap that can be made in minutes, has much less sodium and is by far my favorite breakfast. It is full of good protein and vitamin packed spinach. A great breakfast to get you on track for your day ahead! I also am obsessed with this Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto & Spinach Egg White Wrap from Fit Mitten Kitchen.
Simple ingredients for this Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap that you probably have
- Egg whites
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Feta cheese
Like I said I make these all the time and you can make a bunch ahead and freeze them so I love that!
Literally four easy steps and you are on your way to enjoying a delicious, protein packed breakfast.
How to make this incredible Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
Fist step, cook the eggs and spinach and add the cheese.
Then wrap em up! I used Mission Low Carb Tortillas that are have a lot of protein and fiber. I have also used the BeFree Chia wraps they have at Whole Foods Market and they were also delicious and gluten-free.
Finally, you just place the wrap onto a pan on medium-high heat to brown it on all sides and it is ready to eat! This is seriously so easy and has been the perfect post workout breakfast for my husband and I. Sometimes I even make it for a quick dinner with some roasted sweet potatoes on the side.
- 8 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up a medium size skillet to medium-low heat, spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Add the egg whites to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir to scramble, once they turn white, add in the spinach and feta cheese.
- Stir using a rubber spatula until the eggs are cooked through.
- Remove and let cool for a minute.
- Lay out one of the tortilla, spread half of the egg white mixture onto the tortilla and roll it up burrito-style. Continue with the second tortilla and remaining egg mixture.
- Heat up a pan on the stovetop to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Place the rolled up tortilla's on the pan and cook to brown on all sides. About 1 minute per side.
- Remove and let cool for a couple of minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211 Total Fat: 8.7g Saturated Fat: 5.4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 782mg Carbohydrates: 9.8g Fiber: 1.8g Sugar: 2.6g Protein: 23.1g