This incredible Air Fryer Broccoli is so good, especially if you love your broccoli crispy and tender. It is perfectly flavored with lemon and garlic with a pinch of red pepper to add a little spice. The best part of all is that you can make it quickly in 10 minutes!
You can make so many wonderful side dishes in the air fryer like Brussel sprouts, zucchini, butternut squash and even zucchini fries! So if you don’t have an air fryer, then I recommend getting one ASAP!
Why you will love this recipe
- Quick and easy side dish – it only takes minutes to make it
- Healthy and so delicious – broccoli is loaded with nutrition and flavor
- Great meal prep recipe – it stores and reheats great
- Foolproof recipe – as long as you follow the steps, you cannot mess this recipe up, so it is a great air fryer beginner recipe.
Air Fryer Broccoli Ingredients
- Fresh broccoli – you could use frozen broccoli but it will not come out as crispy and may turn mushy in the air fryer
- Avocado oil – you could also use olive oil
- Garlic powder – other spices also work like onion powder or Chili Powder
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon – to squeeze over the broccoli after it cooks
How To Cook Broccoli In The Air Fryer
- Add the chopped broccoli florets to a large bowl.
- Drizzle it with oil, toss and then season it with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F and spray the basket with olive oil spray.
- Place it into the air fryer in an even layer and cook it at 360 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the air fryer once it is done cooking and transfer it to a plate or bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice over the broccoli and finish it off with a pinch or red pepper.
Recipe tips for making the best air fryer broccoli
- Cut the broccoli florets in even sizes and shapes so it all cooks at the same time.
- Season it well with oil and spices and make sure to toss to coat it all before you cook it.
- Flip it in the basket halfway through the cooking time to get it crispy on all sides.
- Season it after cooking with lemon and pepper.
Here are a few ways to serve this amazing side dish!
- As a side dish with chicken, pork, ham or salmon.
- On pizza!
- Use it in a broccoli cheddar quiche or a ham and broccoli quiche
- Enjoy it in omelettes.
No you do not. You can use fresh, uncooked broccoli in this recipe.
You can cook frozen broccoli in the air fryer but it tends to come out mushy and not as crispy as fresh Broccoli.
Yes it does! It is so amazingly crispy and flavorful and air frying it is one of the best ways to cook it!
More Air Fryer Veggie Recipes to try
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- Loaded Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear how yours turned out!Print