This Naan Pizza recipe is so easy to make and it only takes less than 20 minutes. You can top the pizza with your favorite toppings and have a healthy dinner on the table in no time at all! Plus it is gluten free!
Who doesn’t love a good pizza night? We love pizza Fridays except I can’t ever eat the pizza because I am sensitive to gluten. Enter in this incredibly easy gluten free naan pizza that my kids actually prefer over regular pizza.
It has so much flavor because the naan is covered in a delicious pizza seasoning and it get’s perfectly crispy around the edges when you bake it. I used homemade naan bread in this recipe but you can also use store-bought if you are short on time.
Why you will love this recipe
- It’s very easy and requires little clean up.
- You can make it in 20 minutes!
- It is a delicious gluten free pizza that everyone will love!
- You can top the pizza with endless toppings.
- It stores and reheats great!
Gluten Free Naan Pizza Ingredients
- Gluten free naan bread – I used homemade naan which you can make in advance. If you don’t want to make your own then I like the Be Free Gluten free pizza crust that you can buy at most grocery stores and use in this recipe. I haven’t found any gluten free naan bread that you can buy, which is why I made a homemade version.
- Tomato sauce – I used homemade sauce but you can also use store-bought.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – I usually shred my own but in this recipe I used store-bought that was gluten free.
- Pizza seasoning – I included a homemade pizza seasoning in this recipe since many of the premixed versions had gluten in them.
How to make naan pizza
- Mix up the pizza seasoning by combining the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the naan bread onto a baking sheet.
- Brush the naan bread with olive oil than sprinkle the seasoning evenly over each piece of bread. Then pre bake it at 425 degrees for 3-5 minutes. This will give it that pizza crust taste and texture.
- Spread the naan with you favorite tomato sauce, then top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
It comes out so crispy around the edges and is packed with flavor from the pizza seasoning. Nobody can even tell it’s gluten free! This is why naan is so great as a base for pizza. Plus, you can make it in advance and have this naan pizza ready in even less time!
Naan pizza topping ideas
- Peppers and onions
- Ground turkey
- Parmesan cheese
How to make homemade naan
If you are wondering how to make your own naan bread, it is actually very easy to do. Naan is great to make at home because it goes great with so many things like Tomato Soup, Turkey Chili or even Tzatziki Sauce.
To make homemade naan, head to my Gluten Free Naan Bread recipe that has step by step photos and instructions. Of course if you are looking to make a larger gluten free pizza then you may want to check out this Chickpeas Flour Pizza Crust recipe that is out of this world delicious!
Storing and reheating
You can store this naan pizza after it has completely cooled, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Easily reheat it in the oven at 375 degrees for 3-5 minutes or in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
- You want to use naan bread that is a little thicker if you are going to load up on toppings, so it is sturdy.
- You can use regular store-bought naan bread if you do not need to keep this recipe gluten free.
- Don’t use too much tomato sauce or the bread will get soggy when you bake it.
- Do not skip pre baking the naan bread or it will may get soggy and soft after you top and bake it.
More healthy pizza recipes to try
- Crispy Chicken Pesto Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Simple Healthy Zucchini Boat Pizza
- Easy Veggie Pizza Chicken Bake
- Healthy Fruit Pizza Cookies
Did you try this recipe? If you did, then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear how yours turned out!Print