Obsessively addictive Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies that you will want to make all the time! Made with a combo of creamy almond butter and almond flour, with a spike of sweetness from the coconut sugar and maple syrup. Pour in some delightfully decadent chocolate chips and these babies are the perfect dessert to satisfy any sweet craving. Plus, they are Gluten-Free with no refined sugar or flour.
I don’t know about you, but lately any sweets that contain white sugar or white flour simply leave me feeling not so good. Maybe it’s because I don’t eat sweets that often. Whatever it may be, I needed to come up with a treat that I could enjoy and still feel good about eating. I am finding that healthy desserts are the answer to this dilema.
Enter in these unbelievable Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies. When I came up with these it was truly out of a need for me to have a dessert that I could enjoy on Christmas, without feeling left out.
These blondies were the perfect solution and my family devoured the first batch I made, so they may even end up being everyone’s favorite holiday dessert! The family also loves these Healthy Black Bean Avocado Brownies that are also gluten-free.
Why you will love this recipe
- Decadent and indulgent without all of the bad stuff
- No refined sugar or flour
- Absolutely delicious, nobody will even believe they are healthy
- Perfectly golden brown on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside
- Literally the perfect dessert!
Ingredients to make these Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies
How to make these healthy chocolate chip blondies
- Add the almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs to a mixing bowl.
Stir to combine all of the ingredients and then fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Spread it out evenly to the edges of the pan and top with more chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out slightly clean. Remove let cool for 25 minutes, slice and enjoy!
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray to make sure the blondies do not stick to the pan.
- Use almond butter that is smooth and creamy. Dry almond butter or chunky almond butter will not work out as well. I used Trader Joe’s.
- Bake for at least 50 minutes or longer. Make sure to insert a toothpick right around the 50-minute mark. If it comes out mostly clean then the blondies are done. If it comes out with wet batter on it, then bake for 5 more minutes and so on until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean.
- To store these blondies: Place them in an airtight container in the fridge or up to 3 days!
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a comment and rating below.Print
Light, buttery, decadent healthy chocolate chip blondies made from almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil, eggs, coconut sugar and vanilla mixed with chocolate chips. Gluten-free and so easy to make!
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (I used trader joe’s)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond butter, eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth it out evenly to the edges of the pan. Top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out slightly clean.
- Let the blondies cool in the pan for at least 25 minutes. Once they have cooled, remove them from the pan, slice and enjoy!
These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can aslo add in some walnuts or chopped pecan for extra crunch.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American