By now you all know how much I love a good healthy salad! I also love homemade dressing and this NEW strawberry Vinaigrette dressing recipe is definitely my #1 favorite for SUMMER! The flavor literally screams summer!
It is vibrant in color and taste, so luscious and smooth and it has a nice hint of lime that really helps to bring it all together. Pretty much, it is my main salad dressing that I make every week for my meal prep this time of year like this kale salad dressing that I also ALWAYS have ready to go!
Why you will just love this recipe
- Quick and easy and can be made in 5 minutes
- Packed with fresh and vibrant strawberry flavors
- Made from whole, real ingredients
- Gluten free
- Gut healthy and packed with nutrition!
Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing ingredients
This amazing salad dressing recipe uses fresh strawberries to give it that bright flavor and color mixed with a few other whole ingredients. All clean, real ingredients that you probably already have!
- Fresh strawberries-frozen strawberries will work but will not have as much flavor as fresh
- Lime – juice and zest
- Maple syrup-to add some sweetness to the dressing
- Apple cider vinegar-you can use champagne vinegar as well
- Olive oil-use a good quality olive oil like Trader Joes.
- Salt & pepper-the flavor enhancers that tie it all together!
How do you make homemade strawberry salad dressing?
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a high-speed blender. Cover and blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Use right away on your favorite healthy salad or transfer to a jar fitted with a lid and keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
What goes with strawberry Vinaigrette dressing?
This homemade dressing goes great on so many salads. Serve it drizzled on a citrus salad or this chopped kale salad. It really would be great on any salad that has strawberries or any fruit in it. You can even try IT just drizzled on a pile of spinach or kale with a sprinkle of nuts and it would be a perfect simple salad to serve with chicken or salmon.
- You can use fresh raspberries in place of the strawberries to make a raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Sub the maple syrup with honey or sugar if needed. Although, I really think the maple syrup is fantastic in this dressing.
- Lemon juice and zest will work in place of the lime.
More strawberry recipes to try!
- 15 Minute Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 5 Minute Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal
- Healthy Fruit Pizza Cookies
Did you try this strawberry Vinaigrette recipe? If you did then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear how yours turned out. You can also follow me on Instagram @pinchmegoodfood and tag me in your creations.Print