- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries – hulled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Add all Vinaigrette ingredients to a high speed blender. Cover and blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Use right away on your favorite salad or transfer to a jar or container fitted with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can use fresh raspberries in place of the strawberries to make a raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Sub the maple syrup with honey or sugar if needed. Although, I really think the maple syrup is fantastic in this dressing.
- Lemon juice and zest will work in place of the lime.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Healthy dressings and sauces
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: American