Ranch seasoned, perfectly roasted nutritious carrots that kids and adults alike will LOVE! Only 3 ingredients and 25 minutes to make! A perfect healthy side dish that can be paired with any meal. Vegetarian and Gluten-Free!!!!
My grandmother used to tell me that eating carrots would make my hair curly since I always wanted curly hair.
I think that was her bribe to get me to eat carrots when I was little. I haven’t found any evidence to back that up yet but I will let you know if I do.
These Easy Ranch Roasted Carrots were inspired by my true love for carrots and my kid’s love for carrots and ranch dressing. Like any kids, my kids will eat pretty much any vegetable as long as it is paired with ranch dressing.
Enter in these Easy Ranch Roasted Carrots to see if they would actually eat them. Well, they didn’t just eat them, they devoured them! YAYYYYYY!!!! I was overjoyed!
Why you will love these Easy Ranch Roasted Carrots
- Only 3 ingredients!
- Super easy to make in less than 30 minutes!
- Perfectly roasted carrots + ranch seasoning, HELLO!!!
- Great side dish that can be paired with any meal
Ingredients to make these easy ranch roasted carrots
How to make Easy Ranch Roasted Carrots
Peel and slice the carrots. I sliced the carrots at an angle for presentation but you could also slice them into strips like french fries. You want them to be about 1/4 inch thick so they get nice and crispy when roasted.
Drizzle the carrots with olive oil, then sprinkle them with the ranch seasoning. After you drizzle on the olive oil, lightly toss to coat all of the carrots before adding the ranch seasoning.
Lay the carrots onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray and bake them in the oven at 400 degrees F dor 18-20 minutes.
So A-MAZING and nutritious! Now try not to eat the whole pan, haha.
- If you feel ambitious and would like to make your own ranch seasoning mix, here is a great recipe!
- You can use sliced whole carrots or baby carrots in this easy ranch roasted carrots recipe.
- Avocado oil in place of olive oil works great as well!
- Slice the carrots into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices to ensure the edges get nice and crispy and the carrots become perfectly tender when roasted.
- Use medium-size carrots that are not too large since they will be sweeter in flavor.
- When selecting carrots to make these easy ranch roasted carrots, always opt for carrots that are firm rather than limp, soft, or rubbery. Good quality, mature carrots should be rather smooth with few blemishes.
- Rainbow carrots also work great in this recipe!
- If you want the carrots to have crispier edges, then turn the oven temperature up to 425 degrees F for the last few minutes of cooking time.
- These carrots store great in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven on a sheet pan at 350 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
Did you make this recipe? If so, then please leave a comment and rating below.
Update: This recipe and post have been updated with step by step photos, recipe tips and FAQ’s, and an enhanced recipe card.Print