Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli. The perfect healthy side dish you can make in 10 minutes! This is a foolproof broccoli recipe that is dairy-free, gluten-free, low-calorie and so delicious!
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Lemon – optional for garnish
- Red pepper flakes – optional for garnish
- Add the broccoli florets to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the broccoli with oil and toss.
- Season the broccoli with garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat it all in the seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F. Once the air fryer is ready, spray the basket with olive oil spray. Place the broccoli into the air fryer basket in an even layer (it is okay is some are overlapping).
- Close and cook the broccoli at 360 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Flipping it in the basket halfway through the cooking time. Note: if you are making this in a tray-style air fryer then you can just flip the broccoli over halfway through the cooking time.
- Once the broccoli is done cooking, immediately transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- This recipe comes out best with fresh broccoli. Frozen broccoli will work but it will not come out as crispy and flavorful.
- You can store this cooked broccoli in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days after it has been cooked and cooled completely.
- Reheat portions right in the air fryer or the microwave until warmed through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Healthy Side Dishes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer broccoli, broccoli recipe. broccoli in the air fryer, broccoli, roasted broccoli