These homemade Air Fryer Tortilla Chips require only three simple ingredients, an air fryer and 5 minutes to make them. They are the perfect crunchy and salty vessel for dipping into salsa or guacamole.
These healthier, homemade air fryer tortilla chips are the best healthy snack or appetizer you can make that everyone will love! They are made with three simple ingredients in under 5 minutes. Sounds pretty easy right?
They would make a great addition to a family-style Mexican themed dinner paired with these Green Chicken Enchiladas.
Why you will love this recipe
- It only requires three ingredients.
- Ready in 5 minutes or less!
- They make the perfect healthy snack.
- Much healthier than store-bought chips.
- These healthy air fryer chips go perfectly with your favorite fresh salsa or guacamole.
Truth be told, I have never met a chip that I didn’t love and these chips are so good. They are much healthier than store bought since you know what ingredients are in them. Which makes them a better option for all of us.
I love that they come out perfectly crispy and they last for days after you make them. My kids and my husband devour these chips every time I make them. Which is why I try to make a large batch, so we have them for days.
Air Fryer tortilla chips ingredients
You can easily make this recipe with a few ingredients.
How to make air fryer tortilla chips
- Cut the corn tortillas into even size triangles.
- Add the cut tortillas to a large bowl, spray them well with the cooking spray and sprinkle them with some salt.
- Preheat the air fryer, if needed to 360 degrees F and place the tortillas into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook them at 360 degrees F for 4-5 minutes. I like to check them at 4 minutes just to make sure they don’t burn.
- Continue cooking them in batches until you have made all of the tortilla chips.
- Serve with your favorite salsa or guacamole.
These crispy and healthy tortillas chips make a great after school snack for the kids or a wonderful addition to family taco night!
How to bake tortilla chips in the oven
Don’t have an air fryer? No problem! You can also make these amazing chips in the oven as well!
- Cut the corn tortillas and season them as directed in this recipe.
- Place the tortillas onto a sprayed baking sheet in a single layer and bake them at 375 degrees F for 4-6 minutes, flip and cook them for 1-2 more minutes. Watch them so they don’t burn.
For extra taste you can add any of these flavors to the chips before you cook them. In addition, you can also add a little sprinkle of whatever flavor your choose, right after they come out of the air fryer.
I prefer theses chips with just oil and salt but these are nice variations that all work and make it fun to mix things up a little.
- Cinnamon sugar
- Chili lime – I love Trader Joe’s
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Garlic and parmesan
- Ranch seasoning
Storing and reheating suggestions
You can easily store these chips after they have cooled, in a ziplock back with the air removed or in an airtight container. Keep them in the pantry or on the counter for up to 2 weeks.
To reheat: Place the chips back into the air fryer at 350 degrees for 1-2 minutes.
More healthy chip recipes to try!
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a rating and comment below. You can also tag me on Instagram @pinchmegoodfood so I can see your creation.Print