This creamy and Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a quick, throw-together appetizer everyone will love! It is low-carb, gluten free and loaded with lots of creamy, cheesy flavor.
One of my favorite appetizers ever is this Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip. It is so easy to make in only a few steps and everyone always raves about it. The best part is that you can make it in under 30 minutes and it comes out so cheesy and just packed with the most amazing spinach and artichoke flavor.
Nobody will ever know it is a healthier version of the classic recipe. Plus it is gluten free and low in carbs. Well, if you serve it with fresh veggies instead of chips.
You may also love this Incredible Roasted Vegetable Dip that is just as simple to make and also a crowd-pleaser.
What makes this spinach artichoke dip healthy?
This recipe is made healthier by swapping some of the cheese with healthier ingredients like greek yogurt to add some nutrition and reduce some of the fat. The Greek yogurt also adds some protein to this dip as well.
In addition, I replaced traditional mayo with healthier avocado mayo as well. All healthier swaps without sacrificing the creamy, delicious flavors and textures we all love in a spinach artichoke dip.
Ingredients you will need
How to make this healthy spinach artichoke dip
- Add all dip ingredients to a large bowl and mix it all together.
- Transfer the mixture to a sprayed baking dish and cook it at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are golden and the cheese is nice and melty.
- Serve hot with fresh veggies and pita chips.
Get full list of ingredients and recipe instructions in the recipe card below.
I mean, is there really anything better for the holidays? This healthy spinach artichoke dip would be a great appetizer to serve for Christmas or New Year’s Eve. It is so cheesy good but healthier and still super yummy.
My favorite way to serve this dip, is hot, straight out of the oven with whole grain pita chips, fresh veggies , gluten free bagel chips or these amazing Air Fryer Tortilla Chips.
It also makes a really good topping on pizza or stuffed inside sliced chicken breast and baked in the oven.
- Can you use fresh spinach in this recipe? You can use fresh spinach, you will need about 12 ounces of fresh, chopped spinach. Although, I think the taste and texture is much better with frozen spinach.
- How do you reheat this spinach artichoke dip? You can reheat portions in the microwave or reheat the entire dip in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until the cheese is nice and bubbly and melty.
- Can you make this dip ahead of time? Yes, you can prepare the dip and keep it covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 day before you bake it.
More healthy appetizer recipes to try:
- Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Low-Carb Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Easy Baked Eggplant Fries
- Healthy Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a rating and comment below. You can also tag me on Instagram @pinchmegoodfood so I can see your creation.Print