This simple bright and easy Green Goddess Dressing Recipe is so creamy and herby you will want to put it on everything. Packed with fresh herbs like basil and parsley, combined with greens like watercress and creamy avocado. Blended into an incredible thick and flavor packed dressing or sauce you can eat on sandwiches, or as a healthy dip paired with crisp veggies. Ready in 5 minutes or less! This is s dressing you must try!
I love a good sauce that you can make and enjoy on so many things all week long. This super simple 5 minute Green Goddess Dressing Recipe is one you will want to make every week for your meal prep!
You can enjoy it with so many things like healthy salads, crisp veggies, on chicken, pizza or even as an amazing sauce on this incredible Vegan Sandwich. The possibilities are endless. Plus it is a quick grab and go sauce you can pack for the day with your favorite crackers or veggies.
Made with fresh herbs like basil and parsley and greens like watercress and creamy avocado. This is a dressing you cannot miss. Really! You need to make this like now! It is so good I just needed to share it with you all!
Why you will love this Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- You can make it in under 5 minutes
- It literally goes on everything!
- Herby, creamy and so insanely delicious!
- Packed with flavor and nutrition
- Great for meal prep! You can store it for up to 5 days!
Ingredients needed to make this recipe
How to make a quick green goddess dressing
I mean look at that herby creamy, vibrant dressing! It’s so good and I love that you can make it for your meal prep and store it for days in the fridge to enjoy anytime all week long.
This dressing is so great with veggies, eggs, roasted eggplant, on fish or chicken, anything really.
It is just so cool, creamy and fully loaded with all the best nutrients to add flavor and color to any meal.
You can easily switch up the ingredients too and it is still so amazing. I love it when you can customise a recipe like this one and it still turns out incredible. See recipe variations below.
What to serve with this Green Goddess Dressing
Okay, so I mentioned a few ways to serve this already but here are a few more recipes you can pair with this super good dressing.
- Use it as a dressing on your favorite salad. Here are some salads that I love with this dressing: Crispy Chickpea Kale Caesar salad, Simple Chickpea Salad or this Chopped Kale Salad with Quinoa.
- Add it as a topping on a burger or sandwich. Like this Healthy Turkey Burger, Healthy Black Bean Burger, Chickpea Cauliflower Burger, or this Easy Vegan Sandwich.
- Drizzle it over some roasted veggies: Such as this Oven Roasted Broccoli or these Easy Roasted Carrots.
- Enjoy it as a healthy dip and pair it with other recipes like these Kale and Squash Quinoa Patties or these Crispy Baked Beet Chips.
Here are some other delicious dressings and sauces you may also love
- Healthy Caesar salad Dressing
- Incredible Roasted Beet Pesto
- 4 Homemade Healthy Salad Dressings
- Incredible Roasted Vegetable Dip
Recipe tips and variations
- Use fresh herbs. Dried herbs really won’t cut it in this recipe. The use of fresh basil and parsley really gives this recipe an amazing burst of herby flavor that you won’t get with dried herbs.
- Switch up the greens. I used watercress but you could also use spinach or even arugula. You can also omit the greens if you don’t have any on hand but I really think they add a nice vibrancy to this recipe.
- Use greek yogurt. If you don’t want to use the mayo in this recipe then plain greek yogurt also works well. You can even use sour cream.
- Make it vegan. To make this recipe fully vegan, swap the mayo with vegan mayo.
- Use lemon or lime in this dressing. They both work great with these ingredients!
- To store this dressing: Make the dressing and store it in an airtight container fitted with a lid such as a mason jar. Keep it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days!
I hope you try this recipe! If you do then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear how yours turned out!Print