This creamy healthy caesar salad dressing will make any salad fantastic. It’s super creamy, packed with salty, tangy flavor, and is perfect for topping on any hearty salad. Made a little healthier with tahini, manchego cheese, and some tasty herbs and honey.
I love salad of any kind and sometimes I crave a creamy, tangy caesar salad dressing. I prefer homemade salad dressing so this one was perfect! After a few attempts, I think I got the flavor just right.
Creamy dressings like this one, work best with sturdy greens like kale or romaine since they can stand up to heavier dressings.
This dressing reminds me of a little bit of a mix between caesar and ranch which is a great balance of flavor and kind of the best of both worlds when it comes to salad dressing right?
I made it a little lighter by using a combination of tahini paste, dijon mustard, and manchego cheese for creaminess and a mix of garlic and Worcestershire sauce for that tangy taste we all love in traditional caesar salad dressing.
Why you will love this creamy caesar salad dressing
- Super creamy and packed with amazing cheesy, herby, tangy flavor.
- Pairs great with any salad.
- Doubles as both a dressing and a dip.
- Only requires a few simple ingredients and a food processor to make it!
- Healthier than traditional caesar salad dressing.
Ingredients needed to make this dressing
How to make this amazing caesar salad dressing
Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse on high to fully combine into a creamy dressing.
How easy was that? It’s so good!!!! You will want to put it on everything. You can find it paired with this amazing Crispy Chickpea Kale Caesar Salad and it would also be so good on this Chickpea Cauliflower Burger.
- Parsley or cilantro will work in this recipe although the cilantro will slightly alter the taste it will still be crazy delicious.
- You can use honey or real maple syrup as the sweetener for this recipe.
- Manchego cheese or parmesan cheese will work. Just make sure it is freshly grated.
- This salad dressing can be stored in the fridge in a mason jar or container fitted with a lid for up to 4 days.
- Use it as a salad dressing or a dip with veggies.
I hope you try this recipe! If you do, then please leave a comment and rating below.Print