This creamy and Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a quick, throw-together appetizer everyone will love! It is low-carb, gluten free and loaded with lot’s of creamy, cheesy flavor.
- 1 (13.7 ounce) jar of marinated artichokes – drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach – thawed with excess water squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic – peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt – you can use full-fat or fat free
- 3–4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese or Manchego cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all dip ingredients to a large bowl and mix it all together.
- Transfer the mixture to a sprayed baking dish and top with more shredded cheese, if desired. Bake it at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are golden and the cheese is nice and melty.
- Serve hot with fresh veggies and pita chips.
- Fresh spinach can be used in this recipe. You will need about 12 ounces of fresh, chopped spinach. Although, I think the taste and texture is much better with frozen spinach.
- You can reheat portions in the microwave or reheat the entire dip in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until the cheese is nice and bubbly and melty
- You can prepare the dip and keep it covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 day before you bake it
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Healthy Snacks and Appetizers
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American