You are going to love this rich and creamy healthy spinach artichoke dip that is a delicious throw-together appetizer that is cheesy and goes perfectly with pita chips or fresh veggies. Plus, it is gluten-free, lower in carbs, and keto-friendly!
- 1 (13.7 ounce) jar of marinated artichokes – drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach – thawed with excess water squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic – peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt – you can use full-fat or fat free
- 3–4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese or Manchego cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all dip ingredients to a large bowl and mix it all together.
- Transfer the mixture to a sprayed baking dish, spread it out in an even layer, and top with more shredded cheese, if desired. Bake it at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are golden and the cheese is nice and melty.
- Serve hot with fresh veggies and pita chips.
- Frozen, thawed spinach works best in this recipe but fresh spinach will also work! See recipe substitutions in the post.
- You can store this dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat portions in the microwave or in the oven at 350 degrees F until warmed through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Healthy Snacks and Appetizers
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy spinach artichoke dip, spinach artichoke dip recipe, spinach artichoke dip