Delicious Mini Crustless Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche! Cheesy eggs filled with steamed broccoli and baked until fluffy and delicious. Low-calorie, vegetarian, 4-ingredients and so easy to make! One of the best meal-prep recipes!
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (you can use plant-based milk)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into a medium-size mixing bowl and whisk well. Whisk in the milk
- Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Chop up the steamed broccoli, and divide the broccoli and cheddar cheese evenly between the muffin cups, but do not overfill. Fill about 1/3 of the way full.
- Pour the egg mixture about 3/4 of the way full in each. There should be just enough for 15-16 quiche cups.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes. Run a butter knife along the edge of each quiche cup to loosen it from the pan. Lift each quiche cup out of the pan, plate, serve warm and ENJOY!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or a 350-degree oven.
- You can swap the broccoli out for any vegetables you have, just make sure the veggies are cooked and cooled first before adding them to the eggs.
- You can use egg whites or half egg whites to cut the fat down. If using egg whites then you will need about 2 cups.
- If you prefer to use mozzarella cheese, goat cheese or feta cheese then go for it and skip the cheddar! You could also omit the cheese altogether if you cannot tolerate the extra dairy or are trying to cut the fat down even more and they would still be delicious.
- Make this egg-free or even vegan-friendly: If you don’t eat eggs then you could sub in chickpea flour mixed with water in place of the eggs. Just mix one cup of chickpea flour with one cup of water and a little olive oil, salt, and pepper and you can enjoy these as egg-free mini quiche cups. Add a little turmeric to get that egg-like golden color.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini quiche, crustless quiche recipe, broccoli cheddar quiche, healthy breakfast recipes