These Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are perfectly seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper and crisped up in the air fryer then drizzled with a super delicious dijon lemon dressing. Just the best way to enjoy crispy roasted Brussel sprouts. Vegan, gluten free and ready in 15 minutes! The easiest healthy side dish!
The honest truth is that I am not the biggest fan of Brussel sprouts. I am not sure why but for some reason they have never really been a vegetable that I eat often. Until I made these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts that are so easy to make and packed with a ton of flavor and amazing crispy texture.
Similar to this insane Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad that is really the only way I ate Brussel sprouts, until now.
I am now converted into a Brussel sprout lover and have already made these twice in the same week, they are that good!
This recipe is made with fresh cut Brussel sprouts seasoned with olive oil , salt and pepper and roasted right in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes to crispy, tender perfection then drizzled with a tangy slightly sweet dijon lemon dressing. Yum!!!
Why you will love this recipe
- It is packed with so much flavor and texture
- Ready in 15 minutes!
- Super crispy delicious Brussel sprouts covered in a tangy sweet dressing, yum!
- It is both vegan and gluten free
- Packed with nutrition!
- The best healthy easy side dish like ever!
Ingredients needed to make these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
How To Make Brussel Sprouts in the air fryer
You can make delicious, crispy, flavoured Brussel sprouts in 10-15 minutes right in the air fryer. So super easy!
- Pep the Brussel sprouts. Trim the leaves off of the Brussel sprouts and cut the brussel sprouts in half lengthwise. Then add them to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Drizzle them with olive oil, toss, then season them with some salt and pepper. Toss to coat them all in the oil and seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Once it is ready, spray the basket with olive oil spray and spread the seasoned Brussel sprouts in the basket in a single layer.
- Cook the Brussel sprouts. Close the basket and roast the Brussel sprouts for 8-10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time.
- Mix up the dressing. While the Brussel sprouts are cooking, mix up the dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the dressing. Once the Brussel sprouts are done cooking, transfer them back to the same mixing bowl you seasoned them in, pour on the dressing and toss to coat them all.
- Serve. Enjoy warm or at room temperature with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and sea salt.
These Brussel sprouts are so good and the dressing just brings the flavor up a notch for sure. If you think you don’t like Brussel sprouts, this is the recipe that will change your mind.
What to serve with these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
This recipe is literally the best side dish that goes well with so many things. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Serve as a side with a delicious protein, like this Crispy Breaded Chicken Breast, these Healthy Turkey Meatballs, Baked Eggplant Meatballs or this Healthy Turkey Meatloaf.
- Have them with a hearty salad, like this 10 Minute Chopped Italian Salad or this Crispy Chickpea Kale Caesar Salad.
- Add these Brussel sprouts to this Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl or this Chickpeas and Greens Buddha Bowl to pack in even more veggies.
Other healthy and easy side dishes you may also love
- Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Ranch Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Simple Sautéed Spinach With Garlic
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Use fresh not frozen Brussel sprouts. Trust me, I tried to air fry frozen, defrosted Brussel sprouts and they just turned out super mushy and not appetizing at all. Buy fresh Brussel sprouts and cut and trim them yourself for the best price and flavor.
- Cook the Brussel sprouts at the right heat and check them halfway through. Cooking Brussel sprouts at 380 degrees F as noted in this recipe and checking them around 7-8 minutes will get them nice and tender and crispy. If they don’t look crispy enough for you at 7-8 minutes after cooking, then flip them around in the basket and cook them for 4-5 more minutes.
- The sauce it optional. The dijon lemon sauce I included in this recipe is an optional addition that brings out the burst of flavours in these Brussel sprouts after being roasted. You can certainly eat them without the sauce but I think it is a game changer in this recipe.
- Cut and trim the Brussel sprouts before cooking them. This is very important and will allow them to get super crispy edges and cook more evenly.
- To store these Brussel sprouts, let them cool completely and place them into an airtight container. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
I hope you try this recipe. If you do then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear from you!Print