Get ready to indulge in the most delicious and addictive snack ever – Blueberry Yogurt Clusters! These little bites of heaven are the perfect combination of creamy yogurt, juicy blueberries, and crunchy decadent chocolate that you can enjoy guilt-free!
This super easy blueberry yogurt dessert is incredibly easy to make, and once you try it, you won’t be able to resist popping it in your mouth all day long. Plus, they’re a healthier alternative to traditional candy or dessert, so you can satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free. Not to mention, packed with protein and antioxidants.
It’s no secret that I love a quick and easy dessert recipe like these chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate almond bark, or these energy bites and these blueberry yogurt clusters are for sure my new favorite! I know you are going to love them too!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Guilt-free dessert: These Blueberry Yogurt Clusters are made with all real ingredients that are packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants without any added sugar (if you use sugar-free dark chocolate).
- Quick and easy: With only three ingredients and 30 minutes of your time, you can whip up this tasty treat in no time.
- Bursting with flavor: The creamy yogurt and juicy blueberries are the perfect match for the decadent chocolate, creating a delicious explosion of flavors in your mouth.
- Versatile snack: Whether you’re looking for a post-workout snack, midday pick-me-up, or after-dinner treat, these clusters are the perfect choice for any time of day.
Are you ready to taste the ultimate snack sensation?
Ingredients you will need for these blueberry yogurt clusters
This amazing healthy dessert only requires 3 simple ingredients to make it.
- Blueberries: juicy and flavorful fresh blueberries are packed with antioxidants, making them a healthy addition to this tasty treat.
- Greek Yogurt: The creamy and tangy Greek yogurt serves as the base for the clusters, adding a dose of protein and calcium.
- Dark Chocolate: High-quality dark chocolate is melted and drizzled over the clusters, providing a rich and indulgent flavor while still keeping the treat relatively healthy.
Can you believe that this amazing guilt-free recipe only requires 3 ingredients? That’s fantastic!
How to make these viral blueberry yogurt clusters
*Check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list of recipe ingredients, instructions, and nutrition.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt with 2 cups of fresh blueberries and mix well.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to place small dollops of the yogurt mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until the yogurt clusters are frozen solid. Note: smaller clusters will freeze faster and will be easier to dip and eat. I made about 6-8 even-sized clusters and they were the size of a small apple.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Remove the yogurt clusters from the freezer and dip them one by one into the melted chocolate, using a fork to fully coat them. Top with sea salt, if desired.
- Place the chocolate-covered blueberry yogurt clusters back onto the lined baking sheet and let them sit at room temperature until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Substitutions and Variations
- Use any Greek yogurt you like. I love to use a flavored yogurt like blueberry or vanilla for even more flavor. For plain Greek yogurt, you can mix in some vanilla and maple syrup, honey, or stevia, if desired.
- Any type of chocolate will work. I prefer to use dark chocolate but milk chocolate or even white chocolate will work as well.
- Switch it up and use raspberries instead of blueberries. Just be careful mixing them in with the yogurt since they are a bit more fragile.
- Turn them into strawberry yogurt bites for another berry treat your kids will go crazy for!
Tips For Success
- Form smaller rather than larger clusters so they freeze more quickly and are easier to dip and eat. The size of a small apple is good.
- Make sure that the yogurt clusters are frozen solid before you dip them in the melted chocolate or they are likely to break apart as you dip them.
- Let the melted chocolate rest for 5 minutes to cool a bit before you dip the clusters in it or they may crumble when you dip them.
We love this as a light dessert at night or in the afternoon on the weekends. My kids devour it and it is so fun to make together!
More quick and easy healthy desserts
- Viral Chocolate Banana Bark
- Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Protein Cookie Dough Bites
- Monster Cookie Energy Bites
- Healthy Samoas Cookies
- No-Bake Date Cookies
Did you try this blueberry yogurt clusters recipe? If you did, I would love to hear how it turned out. Leave a rating and comment below.