This super easy air fryer pork loin roast is so simple to make and it comes out with this amazing crispy skin and juicy inside that is just loaded with incredible flavor!
If you are looking for a quick and easy delicious meal that is great for family dinners or parties then this air fryer pork loin roast is the recipe you need!
It is mostly hands-off except for preparing the pork loin before cooking it and then the air fryer does all of the work for you, it’s AMAZING!
Topped with an amazing homemade honey garlic glaze that takes seconds to mix up and brings this dish to a whole new level of flavor! Plus this recipe is low calorie, low carb, and low fat!
What is the difference between pork loin and pork tenderloin
You want to make sure not to confuse pork loin with tenderloin because they are very different cuts of meat.
- Pork tenderloin is thinner and longer and is a leaner cut of meat that takes less time to cook.
- Pork loin is wider and shorter, weighs more, has more fat, and takes much longer to cook.
When you cook either cut of meat in the air fryer they both get perfectly crispy and juicy except one will take longer than the other to cook.
Ingredients for Air fryer Pork Loin
This pork loin recipe only requires a few simple ingredients. Here is what you will need to make it.
- Pork loin – you will need about a 1.5-pound pork loin that will fit in most air fryers. Make sure you use a pork loin and not a pork tenderloin as noted above.
- Olive oil – you can also use avocado oil
- Seasoning – a combination of paprika, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Tamari – or soy sauce
- Dijon mustard – any type will work
- Garlic – a few cloves peeled and minced or store-bought minced garlic.
- Honey – you can also use maple syrup or agave
How to cook pork loin in the air fryer
This recipe is simple and easy to make but is also very impressive as well as succulent and delicious! Here is how to make it.
- Prepare the pork loin – use a sharp kitchen knife to remove any excess unwanted fat from the meat. Then dry it all over with a clean towel.
- Mix up the seasoning – add the paprika, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a small bowl. Mix it all up then rub the pork loin with olive oil then rub the seasoning all over it.
- Make the glaze – combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl then brush the glaze all over the pork loin.
- Cook – preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F then spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place the pork loin into the air fryer and cook it for 20-25 minutes, per the recipe card below. About 12 minutes per pound.
- Serve – once the pork loin is done cooking, remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before you slice and serve it.
Expert tip: Right after you mix up the glaze, reserving some of it (2-3 tablespoons) to brush on the pork loin after it is done cooking will add even more flavor to the meat.
Recipe tips for the best air fryer pork loin
- Use a pork loin that is about 1.5-pounds. This size will fit in most air fryers and it only takes 20 minutes to cook perfectly.
- Dry the pork with a clean towel before you add any seasoning. This will help it get nice and crispy when it cooks in the air fryer.
- Rub the seasoning all over the pork loin for the best flavor.
- Brush the glaze on all sides of the meat so it gets nice and flavorful and crispy on the outside. It’s so good!
- Cook the pork loin until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. You can use a meat thermometer to check it.
Ways to serve pork loin
This pork recipe goes with so many things. Here are a few of my favorite ways to serve it!
In the event you have any leftovers, you can easily store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 330 degrees for a few minutes or in the microwave.
You can add sliced pork loin to salad, and wraps, or use it to make fajitas.
More air fryer dinner recipes
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Easy Air Fryer Ham
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Crispy Air Fryer Breaded Chicken
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
Did you make this air fryer pork loin recipe? Be sure to leave a rating and comment below! I would love to hear how it turned out!Print