This easy air fryer pork loin roast is simple to make and it comes out crispy and juicy and loaded with incredible flavor. 25-minute recipe!
For the pork loin
- 1 pork loin – about 1.5 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Prepare the pork loin – use a clean towel to dry the pork then use a sharp kitchen knife to cut off any excess unwanted fat.
- Season – mix up the pork seasoning (paprika, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper) in a small bowl and rub it all over (on all sides) the pork loin.
- Mix up the glaze – add all of the glaze ingredients to a medium size bowl and whisk to combine into a delicious glaze. Then brush the glaze all over the pork loin.
- Cook – preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray to prevent sticking. Carefully place the glazed pork loin into the air fryer and close and cook it for about 20 minutes. About 12 minutes per pound of meat. Use a meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked to 145 degrees F. Then remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve – serve warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Use a pork loin that is about 1.5 pounds since this size will fit in most air fryers and only takes about 20 minutes to fully cook.
- Make sure to rub the seasoning and spread the glaze on all sides of the pork for the best flavor.
- You want to cook the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. You can use an instant meat thermometer to check the temperature in the thickest part of the pork loin.
- You can store the cooked pork loin after it has cooled in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat it in the air fryer at 330 degrees for a few minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Healthy dinner Ideas
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer pork loin, air fryer pork loin roast, pork loin, pork loin recipe