This creamy healthy caesar salad dressing will make any salad fantastic. It’s super creamy, packed with salty, tangy flavor, and is perfect for topping on any hearty salad. Made a little healthier with tahini, manchego cheese, and some tasty herbs and honey.
- Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Add all dressing ingredients to the bowl of a food processor or blender and pulse for 30 seconds to combine and emulsify into a creamy dressing.
- Parsley or cilantro will work in this recipe although the cilantro will slightly alter the taste it will still be crazy delicious.
- You can use honey or real maple syrup as the sweetener for this recipe.
- Manchego cheese or parmesan cheese will work. Just make sure it is freshly grated.
- This salad dressing can be stored in the fridge in a mason jar or container fitted with a lid for up to 4 days.
- Use it as a salad dressing or a dip with veggies.
- Category: salad dressing
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: american