Light, buttery, decadent healthy chocolate chip blondies made from almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil, eggs, coconut sugar and vanilla mixed with chocolate chips. Gluten-free and so easy to make!
- 1 cup creamy almond butter (I used trader joe’s)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond butter, eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth it out evenly to the edges of the pan. Top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out slightly clean.
- Let the blondies cool in the pan for at least 25 minutes. Once they have cooled, remove them from the pan, slice and enjoy!
These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can aslo add in some walnuts or chopped pecan for extra crunch.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American