These quick and easy Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits are literally the best no-bake dessert. Light and creamy made with sweet and tart blueberry filling layered with fluffy lemon whipped cream-cheese. All piled on top of a crazy good 3 ingredient crust that is so crunchy and delicious. This is a healthy dessert anyone can make and everyone will enjoy!
This no-bake 10 minute Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait recipe is so good and is so simple that anyone can make it. Even if you don’t cook, you can make this dessert. Promise! Dessert is a necessary splurge on occasion and this one is top notch!
I love a berry dessert with any kind of crust like this Gluten Free Berry Crisp that is so super easy and simple and a perfect berry packed dessert you can make in not time at all!
Cheesecake is always a good idea especially in these warmer months and these parfaits have it all! Tart and sweet with a super creamy and fluffy whipped cream cheese filling piled on top of a crunchy sweet crust. All good things that make this dessert so dreamy.
One of the best features of this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is that you can make it in single serving jars and take it with you for a fun poolside treat or picnic. Plus with the combination of lemon, blueberries and a sweet cream cheese topping, you really cannot go wrong.
The cheesecake crust
For the crust, I did not go with the traditional graham cracker crust because I really wanted to make this recipe slighter lighter and healthier. I opted for a mixture of pecans and biscoff cookies which are one of my faves. You can also use Speculoos cookies for a gluten free option.
This combination really makes the crust pop in this recipe, which is a very important component to cheesecake, don’t you think? It also marry’s so well with the pop of blueberry and tart lemon flavors.
Why you will love this recipe
- Quick and easy and can be made in 10 minutes!
- No baking required
- Simple ingredients but it tastes so decadent
- Healthy-ish since it is made with fruit and greek yogurt
- The best cool and refreshing summer dessert!
- It stores great and can easily be made ahead of time!
Ingredients needed to make this recipe
How to make Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits
You can easily make this sweet treat in 10 minutes with no baking required.
- Prepare the lemon blueberry filling. Now you can take some help from the store on this one or make it from scratch, which I noted in the recipe notes. For the main recipe I used store-bought blueberry pie filling and added some lemon juice and zest to it for that nice tart finish. Simply open the jar or can, pour it into a mixing bowl and stir in the juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Make the crust. Add the biscoff cookies, pecans and salt to a food processor and pulse on high until fully broken down into crumbs, then pulse while streaming in the melted butter. It should be course and crumbly.
- Whip the lemon cream cheese filling. Add the softened cream cheese to a medium size mixing bowl and whip it until creamy using a hand mixer. Add in the yogurt, maple syrup and lemon juice and mix with the hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold in the lemon zest. Such a delicious fluffy and creamy cheesecake filling with hints of lemon, yum!
- Build the cheesecake parfaits. Choose whatever jars or glasses you want to serve the parfaits in and evenly layer half of the crust into the jars or glasses, top with half of the blueberry filling and half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat and then top with a little bit more of the blueberry mixture and some lemon zest if desired.
- Serve. Eat these lemon blueberry cheesecake parfaits right away or cover and chill for an hour or overnight.
I really cannot get over how amazing these cheesecake parfaits came out! It is such a simple creamy and lush dessert that tastes like cheesecake but without all of the work. I love it!
Make ahead tips
You can easily make these lemon blueberry cheesecake parfaits ahead and build them the next day. To make ahead, make the crust and the cream cheese filling and store them in separate airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator. When ready to assemble, mix the blueberry filling, grab the crust and cream cheese mixtures and layer.
You can also build these parfaits, cover and store them in the refrigerator overnight as well.
This cheesecake dessert stores best in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Mason jars make the perfect storage containers for this recipe if you are planning to make it ahead of time.
You can store this recipe for up to one day in the refrigerator, which makes it a wonderful make ahead dessert.
Other healthy and easy dessert recipes you may also enjoy!
- Dairy Free Banana Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Gluten Free Apple Pear Crisp
- Easy No Bake Energy Bites
- For the blueberry filling, you can buy store bought blueberry pie filling or make your own. See the recipe notes on how to make your own. I have done it both ways but I find that when I am short on time, the store-bought worked out just as well as the homemade.
- To make the cream cheese filling a little lighter, use reduced fat cream cheese and low fat greek yogurt instead of the full-fat versions.
- The lemon flavor is key in this recipe so I recommend using fresh lemons. Plus it is so fun to zest the lemons and it adds the perfect tart and bright flavors to this cheesecake.
- To make this recipe sugar free. Use a sugar free blueberry pie filling or see recipe notes on how to make your own. Use stevia in place of the maple syrup in the cream cheese filling and use sugar free vanilla wafers for the crust. This will alter the flavor a bit but it will still be crazy good.
- To store this cheesecake dessert, keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one day. See post for other make ahead and storage tips.
- To make this cheesecake gluten free you can swap the biscoff cookies with speculoos cookies.
- For serving I recommend that you use smaller glasses or jars since this dessert is quite decadent. I used 6 (8oz) mason jars and they were the perfect serving size for this cheesecake recipe.
Did you try this recipe? If you did then please leave a rating and comment below, I would love to hear from you!Print