Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip – Perfectly roasted root veggies, cauliflower, and garlic all pureed with olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, salt, and pepper. Vegan, gluten-free, low-fat and so good for you.
Incredible Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip! Perfectly roasted root vegetables, cauliflower, and garlic, pureed with olive oil, tahini paste, and zesty lemon juice.
You really could not ask for anything more in a vegetable dip (aka no bean hummus).
This dip is so flavorful and packed with nutrition. It’s basically a serving of veggies and probably more than one since you will not be able to stop eating this.
A dip that would be great for a quick snack or entertaining a crowd. Hey, you can even add it as a spread on sandwiches or in wraps for an extra punch of flavor and texture.
I actually have even used this as a sauce on pizza and flatbreads and it is so good. Very versatile and my kind of recipe!
Ingredients to make this recipe
How to make this Incredible Roasted Vegetable Dip
- Slice up the veggies, any size is fine since they will eventually be pureed. Place them onto a sprayed baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the head off of the garlic bulb, place the bulb in some foil, drizzle it with olive oil, salt, and pepper and close it up.
- Nestle the foil-wrapped garlic bulb onto the baking sheet with the veggies. Add some fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary if you have them. Totally optional.
4. Roast at 425 F degrees for 25-30 minutes until they are starting to turn nice and golden brown.
5. Add the roasted veggies to the bowl of a food processor, carefully squeeze the roasted garlic out of the garlic bulb, add in tahini paste, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
6. Pulse on high until fully combined, about 30-60 seconds.
And….it was so good!!!!! You need to make this!
This Roasted Vegetable Dip Is:
- Packed with sweet, herby and garlicky flavor
- Super easy to make with leftover veggies
- A crowd pleaser and great for holidays and parties
- Perfect late-night healthy snack
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a comment and rating below.Print
Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip – Perfectly roasted root veggies, cauliflower, and garlic all pureed with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Vegan, gluten-free, low-fat and so good for you.
- 4 medium carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 2 parsnips (peeled and chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 white onion (chopped)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/8 cup tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place carrots, parsnips, cauliflower and onion onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle the veggies with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut the top off of the bulb of garlic, place the garlic into a piece of foil, drizzle it will a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Close up the top of the foil and place the garlic onto the baking sheet with the veggies.
- Bake the veggies and garlic on the middle rack in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and place the veggies into a food processor. Unwrap the garlic and squeeze the roasted bulbs into the food processor with the veggies. Squeeze in the juice of the lemon, tahini, and some salt, and pepper. Pulse and drizzle in the remaining olive oil.
- Serve with crackers or some more veggies and ENJOY!!!!
- To store: Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week! Enjoy warm or cold.
- Great for toppings on pizzas or flatbreads or even a nice additions to sandwiches or wraps.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American