Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip – Perfectly roasted root veggies, cauliflower and garlic all pureed with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Vegan, gluten-free, low-fat and so good for you.
Incredible Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip! Perfectly roasted root vegetables, cauliflower and garlic, pureed with olive oil and zesty lemon juice. This dip is so flavorful and packed with nutrition. It’s basically a serving of veggies and probably more than one since you will not be able to stop eating this. A dip that would be great for a quick snack or entertaining a crowd. Hey, you can even add it as a spread on sandwiches or in wraps for an extra punch of flavor and texture.
I actually have even used this as a sauce on pizza and flatbreads and it is so good. Very versatile and my kind of recipe!
Veggies I Used To Make This Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip
Flavor Enahncers I Used
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
I wrapped the garlic in foil and then just tossed everything else (the veggies) together and laid them out on a baking sheet.
Roasted those babies until they were nice and golden brown to bring out their incredible flavors.
Then placed them in the food processor to whip up the dip.
And….it was so good!!!!! You need to make this!
This Roasted Vegetable Dip Is:
- Packed with sweet, herby and garlicky flavor
- Super easy to make with leftover veggies
- A crowd pleaser and great for holidays and parties
- Perfect late night healthy snack
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
Like this recipe? Check out my Classic Garlic Lemon Hummus.
You may also like these other homemade dip recipes from Taste of Home.
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and diced
- 1.5 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place carrots, parsnips, cauliflower and onion onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle the veggies with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut the top off of the bulb of garlic, place the garlic into a piece of foil, drizzle it will a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Close up the top of the foil and place the garlic onto the baking sheet with the veggies.
- Bake the veggies and garlic on the middle rack in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and place the veggies into a food processor.
- Unwrap the garlic and squeeze the roasted bulbs into the food processor with the veggies.
- Squeeze in the juice of the lemon, some salt and pepper.
- Pulse and drizzle in the remaining olive oil.
- Serve with crackers or some more veggies and ENOY!!!!
To store: Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week! Enjoy warm or cold.
Great for toppings on pizzas or flatbreads or even a nice additions to sandwiches or wraps.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66 Total Fat: 5.7g Saturated Fat: 0.8g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 9mg Carbohydrates: 4.3g Fiber: 1.1g Sugar: 1.1g Protein: 0.5g