You really could not ask for anything more in a vegetable dip (aka no bean hummus).
This dip is so flavorful and packed with nutrition. It’s basically a serving of veggies and probably more than one since you will not be able to stop eating this.
A dip that would be great for a quick snack or entertaining a crowd. Hey, you can even add it as a spread on sandwiches or in wraps for an extra punch of flavor and texture.
I actually have even used this as a sauce on pizza and flatbreads and it is so good. Very versatile and my kind of recipe!
Ingredients to make this recipe
How to make this Incredible Roasted Vegetable Dip
- Slice up the veggies, any size is fine since they will eventually be pureed. Place them onto a sprayed baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the head off of the garlic bulb, place the bulb in some foil, drizzle it with olive oil, salt, and pepper and close it up.
- Nestle the foil-wrapped garlic bulb onto the baking sheet with the veggies. Add some fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary if you have them. Totally optional.
4. Roast at 425 F degrees for 25-30 minutes until they are starting to turn nice and golden brown.
6. Pulse on high until fully combined, about 30-60 seconds.
And….it was so good!!!!! You need to make this!
This Roasted Vegetable Dip Is:
- Packed with sweet, herby, and garlicky flavor
- Super easy to make with leftover veggies
- A crowd pleaser and great for holidays and parties
- Perfect late-night healthy snack
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Select veggies that are brighter in color and firm with little to no indentations. This will allow you the get a very flavorful dip after roasting and pureeing the veggies.
- Chop the veggies into even size pieces so they cook evenly.
- You can use a food processor or high-speed blender to blend up the veggies.
- I prefer this dip a little chunkier, but if you prefer to be smoother then you can add in 1 more tablespoon of tahini and more lemon juice this recipe? Check out this Classic Homemade Hummus. or Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
Did you make this recipe? If you did, then please leave a comment and rating below.Print