Easy Roasted Vegetable Dip – Perfectly roasted root veggies, cauliflower, and garlic all pureed with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Vegan, gluten-free, low-fat and so good for you.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place carrots, parsnips, cauliflower and onion onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle the veggies with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut the top off of the bulb of garlic, place the garlic into a piece of foil, drizzle it will a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Close up the top of the foil and place the garlic onto the baking sheet with the veggies.
- Bake the veggies and garlic on the middle rack in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and place the veggies into a food processor. Unwrap the garlic and squeeze the roasted bulbs into the food processor with the veggies. Squeeze in the juice of the lemon, tahini, and some salt, and pepper. Pulse and drizzle in the remaining olive oil.
- Serve with crackers or some more veggies and ENJOY!!!!
- To store: Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week! Enjoy warm or cold.
- Great for toppings on pizzas or flatbreads or even a nice addition to sandwiches or wraps.
- Select veggies that are brighter in color and firm with little to no indentations. This will allow you the get a very flavorful dip after roasting and pureeing the veggies.
- Chop the veggies into even size pieces so they cook evenly.
- You can use a food processor or high-speed blender to blend up the veggies.
- I prefer this dip a little chunkier, but if you prefer to be smoother then you can add in 1 more tablespoon of tahini and more lemon juice this recipe? Check out this Classic Homemade Hummus. or Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American