This incredible creamy and tangy cilantro lime dressing comes together in less than 5 minutes and is made up of cilantro, fresh lime juice, garlic, oil, and vinegar. Perfect for topping on any salad and its vegan and gluten free!
I love making my own salad dressing and I rarely buy any premade dressings since it is so simple and easy to make your own at home. Plus it is much better for you and way more delicious.
This cilantro lime dressing was created out of my recent love of a cilantro and lime combo and my need for dressing for my weekly Taco Tuesday salad bowls (coming soon).
I just love how easy this recipe is and the fact that it is made up of ingredients I always have on hand, like fresh cilantro and lime juice.
Why you will love this recipe
- Quick + easy since it can be made in less than 5 minutes
- Requires only a few ingredients that you probably have
- Made in a blender and stores great for up to 3 days!
- Goes great with any healthy salads or added to sandwiches or wraps
- It’s both vegan and gluten-free so everyone will love it!
Ingredients needed to make this Cilantro Lime Dressing
How to make this super easy cilantro lime dressing
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds to combine and emulsify into this creamy, crazy good dressing.
How easy is that? I love how this cilantro lime dressing get’s so creamy without any dairy added to it. That’s the blender working its charm on this tangy, flavor-packed goodness.
Pour it onto your favorite salad and be amazed at the incredible tangy, creaminess, and slight sweetness of this awesome dressing.
How delicious does that look? This dressing will take any salad from boring to A-MAZING! It’s a keeper for sure.
- Want to make this dressing creamier? Add half of a ripe avocado before blending. Uber creaminess will be achieved.
- Not a fan of the sugar? You could keep this dressing sugar free by using 1 teaspoon of monk fruit or stevia. You can even use honey or pure maple syrup in place of the white sugar.
- Prefer your dressing spicy? Add in 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno to spice up the flavor.
- To store this dressing, keep it in a jar with a tightly fitting lid in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It may separate a little so you will need to shake it up or stir it before using it.
Did you try this recipe? If you did, then please leave a rating and comment below. I would love to hear from you!Print