This cilantro lime dressing comes together in less than 5 minutes, is the perfect blend of creamy and tangy and it is both vegan and gluten-free! A great addition to any salad or sandwich.
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro – packed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, white vinegar, or rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup good quality olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar, honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to fully combine and emulsify.
- Pour onto your favorite salad and enjoy!
- Want to make this dressing creamier? Add half of a ripe avocado before blending. Uber creaminess will be achieved.
- Not a fan of the sugar? You could keep this dressing sugar free by using 2 teaspoons of monk fruit or stevia. You can even use honey or pure maple syrup in place of the white sugar.
- Prefer your dressing spicy? Add in 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno to spice up the flavor.
- To store this dressing, keep it in a jar with a tightly fitting lid in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It may separate a little so you will need to shake it up or stir it before using it.
- Category: Dressings and Sauces
- Method: blended
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: cilantro lime dressing, cilantro, lime, healthy salad dressing, homemade salad dressing