5 minute homemade taco seasoning that is gluten free. You can make it with the spices you have on hand and store it for months to make delicious gluten free Mexican inspired meals your whole family will love. It is also vegan and paleo.
- 7 teaspoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika – gluten free
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all of the spices to a bowl and mix well.
- Then transfer the spice blend to a glass jar fitted with a lid and store it in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
To make gluten free taco meat:
- Heat up a skillet with olive oil then add about 5-6, more if you prefer teaspoons of the taco seasoning to the pan and stir it into the oil. Add 1-2 teaspoons of chicken stick or water to stir it into a delicious sauce.
- Add in some ground turkey, beef or chicken and break it up in the pan while tossing and cooking it in the sauce. Once it is mostly cooked (no longer pink) turn off the heat and let it continue cooking for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- You can also let it cool and transfer it to an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- It is easy to make this seasoning and store it for up to 6 months. You can just mix all of the spices together in a bowl and transfer the spice blend to a glass jar with a lid. Label it and store it in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- Use 5-6 teaspoons per one pound of ground meat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Method: mixed
- Cuisine: Mexican