This easy Strawberry Kale Salad is packed with hearty greens, fresh strawberries, creamy goat cheese, red onion and pecans. It is is dressed with a homemade strawberry vinaigrette that is incredible and easy to make. Enjoy it as a healthy lunch or side dish.
- 1 bunch of fresh kale chopped – about 6 cups
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Strawberry vinaigrette dressing
- Mix up the strawberry vinaigrette. You can do this in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or use store-bought.
- Add the chopped kale, sliced strawberries, sliced red onion, goat cheese and pecans to a large bowl.
- Pour a good amount (about 1/4 cup) of the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Serve and enjoy. See notes section for make ahead and storage suggestions.
The best way to store this salad is to prep all of the ingredients in advance and then store them separately in airtight containers in the refrigerator. You can then assemble and dress the salad when you are read to serve it. Furthermore the strawberry vinaigrette can be stored in a mason jar and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days as well as the kale and strawberries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Quick and Easy Salads
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry kale salad, kale salad, simple kale salad, kale, strawberries