These chocolate-covered strawberry yogurt bites are an easy healthy dessert you can make with just 3 ingredients. This version was inspired by the viral fruit yogurt clusters with a strawberry yogurt spin on them that everyone will love!
- 2 cups fresh diced strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil – optional
- Sea salt – optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the diced strawberries with the greek yogurt to form a creamy, fruity yogurt mixture.
- Drop the yogurt mixture into small bites or clusters onto the lined baking sheet, making sure to space them out. This recipe should yield about 8, 2-inch size yogurt bites.
- Transfer the baking sheet with the yogurt bites on it to the freezer and freeze them until frozen solid – about 30 minutes.
- Once the yogurt bites are ready, place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl, and add the coconut oil, if using. Melt the chocolate chips by placing them into the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring them in between until fully melted. Let the melted chocolate sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the frozen yogurt bites from the freezer and use a fork to dip each one completely into the melted chocolate then place each one back onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Let them sit for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to harden and enjoy!
- Use fresh fruit for the best results.
- An ice cream scoop makes it easier to drop the yogurt mixture into bite-size even amounts.
- Allow the yogurt bites to freeze solid before you dip them.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in a container for up to 4 days. Freeze by placing them in between parchment paper in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for up to one month.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (+30 minutes freeze time)
- Category: Healthy Desserts
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt bites, frozen yogurt bites, yogurt clusters