This super simple Homemade Italian Dressing is the perfect quick and easy recipe for making your own dressing at home. It requires only a few ingredients and you can make it in under 5 minutes!
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine or you can add them to a jar fitted with a tight lid and shake to blend all of the ingredients together.
- Pour onto a salad and enjoy or store and use as a marinade.
- You can make this dressing ahead and store it in a mason jar fitted tightly with a lid. Keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy this dressing on salads or as a marinade for chicken, fish or veggies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dressings and Sauces
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Italian