This post will show you how to make perfectly cooked eggs in the oven in only 10 minutes! Whole30 and Paleo.
- 12 large eggs
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a 12-cup standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Crack each egg into each one of the muffin cavities, making sure you do not break the yolk. Then sprinkle each egg with some salt and pepper for extra flavor.
- Bake the eggs in the oven on the middle rack for 10-12 minutes, depending on your desired texture. The longer you cook the eggs the more cooked the yolk will become.
- Once the eggs are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Then run a butter knife around the edge of the pan and carefully lift them from the pan.
- Serve hot with chopped chives and enjoy!
- Use good quality eggs – the best quality you can afford.
- Cook the eggs until desired doneness and texture. You should cook them for at least 10 minutes and then go from there.
- Let the eggs cool for a few minutes before you release them from the pan.
- You can store these cooked eggs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: How to bake eggs in the oven, cooked eggs, oven baked eggs