These healthy protein cookie dough bites taste just like cookie dough and are made with only 7 ingredients in 10 minutes. They make the perfect bite-size treat that you can make ahead and take on the go!
- Add all ingredients, except the chocolate chips to a mixing bowl and mix well then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into even size balls. I used a small ice cream scoop. A rounded tablespoon will also work. If the mixture is sticky when rolling then use wet hands to roll them.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto a plate or baking sheet and chill them for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Make sure to use a good-quality protein powder.
- You can store these cookie dough bites in an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy Desserts
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: protein cookie dough, protein cookie dough bites. edible cookie dough