These delicious Protein Cookie Dough Bites are made with only 7 ingredients in under 10 minutes. They taste like cookie dough but are healthier, gluten free and are packed with protein. The best healthy treat!
- Add all ingredients, except the chocolate chips to a mixing bowl and mix well then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into even size balls. I used a small ice cream scoop. A rounded tablespoon will also work. If the mixture is sticky when rolling then use wet hands to roll them.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto a plate or baking sheet and chill them for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Almond flour or oat flour will work in this recipe
- You can use any type of vanilla or unflavoured protein powder.
- To make this recipe sugar free, you can sub the maple syrup with liquid stevia or munkfruit. Just make sure to use half the amount in the recipe since those sweeteners are slightly sweeter than maple syrup.
- To keep this recipe vegan make sure to use vegan chocolate chips like Enjoy Life brand and Vegan Protein Powder.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy Desserts
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: American