These bakery-style Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins are fluffy, moist and very easy to make. They are the best quick breakfast or snack on the go!
- Mix up with wet ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Mix up the dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients into a smooth, semi-thick batter and fold in the chocolate chips
- Use an ice cream scoop or small measuring cup to divide the muffin batter evenly into a lined muffin pan
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees F for 17-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the muffins comes out mostly clean with a few wet crumbs on it.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and press some more chocolate chips into the top of each muffin for that bakery-style look and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients separately then combine them. This will allow all of the ingredients to be mixed well before baking the muffins. This will also ensure you do not over mix the batter.
- Use mini chocolate chips since the larger chocolate chips may sink when you bake the muffins.
- Use a measuring cup or ice cream scoop to divide the batter between the lined muffins cups to ensure all of the muffins are the same size.
- Let the muffins fully cool after baking so they do not stick to the muffin liners once you are ready to serve them.
- These muffins store great and will last fo 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container on the counter. Which makes them great for meal prep.You can also freeze these muffins wrapped in plastic and stored in a freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months. Simply defrost them overnight in the refrigerator when ready to eat.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 17
- Category: Healthy Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American