This Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin is perfectly seared on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside thanks to the Air Fryer. You can make it in 20 minutes for a quick and easy meal any day of the week.
- 1 (1.25-2.2lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prep the meat. Dry the pork with a clean paper towel then mix up the dry rub seasoning in a small bowl by combining the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Chili Powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the pork tenderloin all over with olive oil then rub the seasoning mixture all around the pork tenderloin on all sides.
- Cook the pork tenderloin. Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Once the air fryer is ready, spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place the seasoned pork tenderloin into the air fryer and cook it for 17-20 minutes at 380 degrees F. Flip is over halfway through the cooking time. Cook it until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. See cooking chart suggestions below in the recipe card notes.
- Let rest, slice and serve. Once the meat is done, remove it from the air fryer basket and place it onto a rimmed plate or cutting board. Let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Then slice and serve it.
- You want to make sure to select a pork tenderloin that fits into your air fryer. I found that a 1.25lb-2.2lb pork tenderloin fits most air fryers.
- Cooking times for pork tenderloin: 1.25lbs – 17-18 minutes, 1.5lbs – 18-20 minutes, 1.75lbs – 20-22 minutes, 2lbs-2.2lbs – 22-23 minutes
- For the best results, use a meat thermometer to sure the pork tenderloin is cooked perfectly. Your goal is for it to reach 145 degrees F.
- Once the pork tenderloin is done cooking, make sure to let it rest under some tented foil for at leat 10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute back into the meat. Then slice it up.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Category: Heathy Dinner Ideas
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American