This air fryer vegetable recipe is the best way to cook flavorful, roasted veggies in minutes with no oven required. They come out perfectly every time and make the best quick and easy side dish everyone will love!
- 1 small zucchini – chopped
- 1 small yellow squash – chopped
- 1 large red or orange bell pepper – chopped
- 1.5 cups button mushrooms – chopped
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Place all of the chopped vegetables into a large bowl. Drizzle the veggies with the oil, mix up the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper, and spread the seasoning over the veggies. Toss it all together to coat the veggies in the oil and seasoning.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, place the veggies in a single layer, with only a few overlapping into the air fryer basket and cook them for 9-11 minutes. Make sure to shake the vegetables in the basket halfway through the cooking time at around 5 minutes to get them nice and crisp and evenly cooked on all sides.
- Once the veggies are fully cooked, transfer them to a serving bowl and serve them warm with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy side dishes
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer vegetables, air fryer vegetable recipe, air fried vegetables, roasted vegetables