This super easy healthy buffalo sauce recipe can be made with only 7 ingredients in 10 minutes or less! Enjoy it on everything from eggs to chicken to veggies. It stores great and is a wonderful addition to any dish! Naturally gluten free!
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter – I used grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a pot on the the stovetop over medium heat and whisk it until the butter is fully melted and the sauce is nice and silky and shiny.
- Remove it from the heat and let it sit for 1-2 minutes before serving.
- To make this recipe WHOLE30, swap the butter with ghee and use date syrup for a sweetener or skip the sweetener all together.
- Use vegan butter or ghee and maple syrup for a fully vegan version of this recipe.
- You can use maple syrup in place of the honey.
- This sauce stores great in a glass jar fitted with a tight lid in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Easily reheat on the stove for a few minutes or in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Dressings and Sauces
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American