This quick and easy cucumber radish salad is the best summer salad! It’s loaded with crunchy, crisp cucumbers and radishes, garlic, and dill and dressed with the best tangy light dressing. You can make it in 10 minutes for the perfect refreshing healthy salad everyone will love!
For the cucumber radish salad
- 1 medium English cucumber
- 7–8 medium red radishes
- 1 shallot – peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic – peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest – optional for garnish
For the lemon vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup citrus vinegar – or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Prepare the vegetables. Rinse the radishes and cucumbers (if the radish’s have greens attached then cut them off and save them for salads and soups). Dry the veggies then use a mandolin slicer or sharp knife to thinly slice them. Then thinly slice the shallot, chop the garlic, and add everything to a medium-large bowl along with the chopped dill.
- Mix up the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine and emulsify.
- Dress and serve. Pour the lemon dressing over the salad, and toss and garnish it with lemon zest, more dill, and cracked black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature and enjoy!
- Use English cucumbers since they contain less seeds and slice really well.
- Red radishes work best in this recipe but purple or white radishes will also work.
- Make ahead: prepare the vegetables, garlic, and dill and combine in a bowl. Mix up the dressing and store the salad and dressing separately in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Dress and toss when ready to serve.
- Storage. Store this cucumber salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to eat, drain any excess liquid, give it a good stir to redistribute the dressing, serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Quick and Easy Salads
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: cucumber radish salad, radish cucumber salad, cucumber, radishes, salad, cucumber radish salad recipe