These Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs are wonderfully creamy and fluffy. Enjoy these eggs for a delicious high-protein breakfast you can make in under 10 minutes!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil – for cooking the eggs
- Fresh chopped chives – optional for garnish
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and add the cottage cheese salt and pepper. Whisk well to fully combine all of the ingredients.
- Heat a skillet (preferably non-stick) to medium-low heat on the stovetop and add the butter, swooshing it in the pan to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the center of the pan turning and tossing it around gently as it cooks. Once most of the liquid is gone, remove the pan from the heat until the eggs are fully cooked to your desired texture and consistency.
- Transfer them to a plate, garnish with the chives, and enjoy!
- Use good-quality eggs and cottage cheese since they are the main ingredients in this recipe. See the post for suggestions on my favorite brands of cottage cheese.
- Stir the eggs gently as they cook to ensure they turn out nice fluffy and creamy.
- Cook the cottage cheese eggs on medium-low heat to prevent them from getting rubbery as they cook.
- Enjoy these eggs right away or store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat in 30-second intervals in the microwave until warmed through.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Healthy Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cottage cheese scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs, cottage cheese eggs, eggs