Air Fryer Zucchini is made with only a few simple ingredients in under 20 minutes right in the air fryer. It is a wonderful low-carb, gluten free, healthy side dish that everyone will go crazy for!
- 2 medium zucchini – cut into 1/4 inch slices (about 3–3.5 cups)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice the zucchini by cutting off each end then slice it in half, lengthwise and cut it into circles or half moon shapes. Then place the sliced zucchini into a medium size mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the parmesan, Chili Powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to the zucchini and toss to coat it all. Then add the seasoning blend to the zucchini and toss to coat all of the zucchini in the seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer, if needed to 400 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place the seasoned zucchini into the air fryer, making sure it is not overlapping too much. Close and cook for 15-17 minutes, flipping the zucchini every 4-5 minutes. Cook in batches if needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Preheat their fryer if needed – most air fryers will indicate if preheating is necessary.
- Season the zucchini evenly by adding the seasoning then tossing it well to coat all of the zucchini.
- Don’t overfill the air fryer with the zucchini. You can have some overlapping but you don’t want to fill it too much or the zucchini won’t get as crispy and will not cook evenly.
- Shake the air fryer basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Line the basket with a parchment liner for easier clean up.
- To store this zucchini after it has been cooked, let it cool completely and transfer it to an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Easily reheat it in the microwave or in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Category: Healthy Sides Dishes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American