- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all of the burger ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix well to fully combine. You can use your hands or a wooden spoon to do this easily. Make sure not to overmix or the burgers will become too tough when you cook them.
- Form the mixture into 4 even-sized burger patties that are about 4 ounces each. I like to use a 1/2 measuring cup to evenly measure the burger mixture and then form the patties. Place the formed burger patties onto a clean plate and chill them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Then preheat the air fryer to 355 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with non-aerosol cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place the turkey burgers into the air fryer basket in an even layer and cook them for 12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove the burgers from the air fryer and let them rest for 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute. Then serve them with your favorite burger toppings.
- Use lean ground turkey which is about 93/7 so the burgers stay nice and juicy when they cook.
- Form the burgers into even-size patties so they all cook at the same time.
- Chill the uncooked turkey burgers for 15 minutes in the fridge before you cook them to help them stay together as they cook.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. They can be reheated in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 4-5 minutes or until they are warmed through.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer turkey burgers, turkey burgers, ground turkey