These Air Fryer Radishes are simply seasoned with garlic, paprika, and rosemary and air fried until golden and tender. They make the best low-carb, healthy side dish that can be ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 pound fresh red radishes
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Lemon slices – optional for serving
- Chives – optional for serving
- Clean and chop the radishes – trim the leaves off of the radishes, if needed, then run them under some water and scrub them clean. Dry them on a clean towel, then chop them into 1-inch pieces.
- Season – place the chopped radishes into a medium bowl, drizzle them with olive oil, and toss to coat them. Then combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and rosemary in a small bowl and sprinkle it over the radishes. Use tongs, or your hands to toss the radishes in the seasoning so they are fully coated. Set them aside.
- Cook – meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Once the air fryer is ready, add the radishes in a single layer and shake the basket a little to distribute them evenly. Close and cook the radishes for 10-12 minutes until perfectly tender and golden.
- Garnish and serve – once the radishes are ready, transfer them to a serving plate or bowl and garnish with a squeeze of lemon and some fresh chopped chives.
- You can use red radishes or daikon radishes in this recipe.
- Make sure to chop the radishes into even size pieces so they cook in the same amount of time.
- Air fryers vary and so do cooking times so check the radishes at around 8 minutes and continue cooking as needed.
- These air-fried radishes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the microwave or the air fryer until warmed through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy Side Dishes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: air fryer radishes, radishes, roasted radishes, cooked radishes, radishes in the air fryer