Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs are the best, foolproof method for cooking boiled eggs perfectly every time! It is a hands-off, easy way to cook up to a dozen eggs at once to have on hand all week long.
- 6–12 large, whole, uncooked eggs
- Preheat the air fryer to 250 degrees F.
- Place a trivet or rack into the air fryer if needed and place the uncooked eggs on top of the rack or in the basket. Make sure to space them out.
- Cook the eggs for 13-17 minutes. See the cooking chart in the post.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, immediately remove them from the air fryer and place them into an ice bath, making sure they are mostly submerged in the water for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove them from the water, tap each lightly on a hard surface, and peel.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Use large, uncooked, whole eggs that are the same size.
- If you do not have a basket air fryer then use a rack or trivet to hold the eggs in place.
- Play around with the cooking times to get your desired consistency.
- Store unpeeled, cooked eggs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. Peeled eggs should be stored in a bowl, submerged in water, and uncovered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, changing the water daily.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer hard boiled eggs, boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs, cooked eggs, egg