This Air Fryer Chicken and Potatoes makes a protein-packed easy meal the whole family will love! It takes less than 30 minutes and results in perfectly golden seasoned potatoes and wonderfully juicy chicken.
- 1 pound baby potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 385° F.
- Add the chopped potatoes to a medium bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the potatoes. Mix up the seasoning in a small bowl and season the potatoes with half of the seasoning and toss to coat them.
- Place the seasoned potatoes in an even layer into the air fryer basket and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Add the cut chicken thighs to the same bowl and drizzle them with the remaining oil and seasoning. Toss to coat the chicken.
- After 10 minutes, move the cooked potatoes to one side of the air fryer basket and add the seasoned chicken to the other side. Continue cooking both for 10 more minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165° F when checked with a meat thermometer.
- Remove, top with fresh herbs, and enjoy!
- Chicken – you can use boneless chicken thighs or boneless chicken breasts.
- Oil – avocado oil, olive oil, or butter all work great in this recipe.
- Preparation – make sure to cut the chicken and potatoes into the same size pieces for more even cooking.
- Storage and reheating – leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer chicken and potatoes, chicken and potatoes, air fryer, chicken, potatoes