This mango banana smoothie is loaded with fresh and bright flavors and is packed with protein. It makes the best quick and easy healthy breakfast or snack that even the kids will love! Plus it is both vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 of a medium banana
- 1/4 cup coconut milk – or any plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1–2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder – I used Vegan, Pea Protein Powder
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender, secure the lid and blend on high until smooth and creamy with little to no chunks of fruit remaining.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately.
- Use a mix of fresh and frozen fruit for the best results.
- Make sure all of the ingredients are nice and cold right from the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Healthy snacks and appetizers
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango banana smoothie, Smoothie recipe, smoothie, mango, banana