You are going to love these peanut butter overnight oats! They are wonderfully creamy and delicious and are loaded with protein and fiber. Enjoy them as a healthy, make-ahead breakfast all week long! Vegan and gluten-free!
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Peel the bananas and add the to a medium bowl. Mash them up completely using a fork.
- Add in the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and chia seeds and mix everything together.
- Pour in the milk and add the oats, then mix to combine everything.
- Divide the mixture between 4 jars, cover, and keep them in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat the oats, remove a jar from the refrigerator, remove the lid and top the oats with slices of banana and a drizzle of peanut butter.
- Use old-fashioned rolled oats. Instant/quick oats or steel-cut oats will not work as well.
- Mix everything well. Make sure to mix the ingredients together very well before you add the mixture to the jars.
- Let the oats soak. Overnight oats need at least 8 hours or overnight to soak and absorb all of the liquid and flavors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (8 hours chill time)
- Category: Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Method: Chilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats, oats, overnight oats, overnight oat recipe